photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

3.03.2013

Two Ingredient Cookies


As a student, I am very much on a budget. And being on a budget and wanting to cook all these delicious and fancy foods I see on Pinterest just don't go together. So when I can find a recipe that is delicious and cheap, well...that is just the best thing ever. So I stumbled upon this recipe and my first thought was: TWO INGREDIENTS?!? It seemed too good to be true, but I knew I had to try it. Luckily, nothing I had to buy was out of the ordinary. So here is what you need:
Two Large Bananas
1 Cup of Oats
Seriously...that's all you need!

*Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.


1. Get two large bananas (using ones that are starting to brown on the peel are easiest to mix), one cup of oats (I used rolled oats because that's what I had in my pantry, but the recipe I found uses quick oats), and a large mixing bowl.
2. Throw the peeled bananas and cup of oats into the mixing bowl. (Okay, you don't have to throw...placing them nicely in the bowl will work, too.) I used a potato masher to mix the ingredients.
3. Okay, I know I said it was only two ingredients, and you can definitely keep it that way! But I decided to add cinnamon and chocolate chips. I used a teaspoon of cinnamon and just a handful of chocolate chips.
4. Mix all that together with a spoon!
5. Space them evenly on a greased cookie sheet. I just used my hands and shaped them into balls and tried to make sure they were all the same size.

Pop them in the oven for about 15 minutes and Voila! Delicious cookies that are cheap, simple, and healthy!
Read the original recipe for some extra tips (ex., not too runny, other add-ins, etc.)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...