photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

4.15.2013

Monday Already?


Yes...it's that day again. I'm sure everyone everywhere says this, but the weekend went by way too fast.
What did I do, you may ask? Just hung out with these awesome people:


The Hunger games is on Netflix - SCORE!
And Doctor Who is back - DOUBLE SCORE!
Hello nerd

Anyways...this week actually isn't too bad for me. Most everything I have is due next week, so it's mostly me just watching TV and procrastinating getting a head start on those things.

Here is some encouragement for your week!





Also, my prayers go out to those in Boston and those of you who have loved ones there. God is watching over you.

Linking Up: Monday Meet UpWeekend ShenanigansThis Weekend IMonday Morning Gossip, and #YOLOMondays

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up. Come by Vodka Infused Lemonade and say hi,

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Found you thru the link up. I'm Laney. your newest follower. Would love a follow back. pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    Have a nice nite and a great Tuesday to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hosting a blog hop right now, I'd love for you to stop by and link up :)

    xoxo Tori
    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/04/anything-everything-blog-hop-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those quote pics, keep them comin' :)

    xo
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely need to keep up the inspiration. :)

      Delete
  5. I need to get back into Doctor Who - I binged watched on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely do!! It has gotten so amazingly good. British shows for the win. :)

      Delete
  6. Great, inspiring quotes!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting to see Hunger Games, thanks for letting me know its on Netflix! and I love that first quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your blog update is toooo cute! did you do that yourself?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...