photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

4.12.2013

Unexciting Blog Post Title

Just some pictures and words. Enjoy!

 I had a job interview today (Friday) for a summer job! I'm really hoping it works out, because it will help me to get an idea about what I actually want to do with my life. Ugh, graduation is coming soon and I still don't know...wonderful.
Received these awesome mid-finger rings from AidenModernVintage via Ashley over at The Hawkins. A really simple yet cute accessory, and they were free! Loooove giveaways. :) Also, my nail polish isn't chipped...it's abstract.

And if you can't figure out which picture goes with which description...welllll I'll just leave it at that. ;)

 Last weekend I was able to see my man again. Sad circumstances, but we made the most of the little extra time together. Boyfriend seriously took advantage of this extra weekend home and decided to buy a new truck - his first real big-boy purchase! Too bad for him, it's being stored at my house until he's allowed to have it on campus. Lucky for me, I get to drive it up to him sometime over the summer. Woohoo?
Also, went to the tennis courts and played Tennis with the boyfriend and his brother. His brother is pretty amazing...he's one of only two freshman on the varsity team at his high school. So proud of him!

My little brother is growing up. Sigh. He went to his first prom with his girlfriend...remember that fortune cookie? She said yes! How could she not to that face?? He's so grown up, I was definitely not prepared to see him lookin' so fly in his tux. Gosh that was lame. And then me and Dillon just HAD to take a picture together. He insisted!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awww, your brother sounds like a cutie. My little sister has prom tomorrow. :)

    And those rings are amazing. I think I need one asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it scary when they start going to prom?! I love those rings & hope your job interview went well-I'm sure it did cause you're awesome! :) Have a great weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay!! love that you blogged about the rings-they are so cute! thanks for entering-so glad you won! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...