photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

5.19.2013

My Best Friend

Is it really Sunday already?
I have not been able to keep track of the days lately, but with good reason!
I have been in Colorado with Dillon since Friday!
It has been so amazing, but I'll write more about that at a different time.

This post is dedicated to my best friend.
Jamie Melissa.

We have been friends since 7th grade when we were forced to sit next to each other during a movie for a mutual friend's birthday party. It was The Day After Tomorrow, and the whole entire movie we laughed together over a shoe print on the screen.
We were 12 - no judging.
Ever since then The Day After Tomorrow has been my favorite movie,
and Jamie has been my best friend.

We have had some seriously fun times together.
Like the time we thought we were cool and made a sex education video - fully equipped with a song and everything.

What I love most about our friendship is that we don't have to talk every day, or even see each other a certain amount to still consider each other best friends.


My 17th birthday. Such a fun night - this was before I was dating Dillon and I was actually trying to hook them up. HA!






The last two pictures are from Jamie's 21st birthday dinner! It is seriously so weird that we have been friends since we were 12, and now we are both turning 21. I was so happy I could celebrate with her...well, by buying her a margarita!

I love you best friend!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from the button on Better Together. Very cute! Yay to have another great blog to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...