photo aboutme_zps2f69728f.png photo 30x30_zpsfaadbf03.png photo contact_zps313d3761.png

6.11.2013

Happy, Happy Weekend

This weekend...amazing.
It is hard to describe it any other way.

I won't bore you with the small details of my weekend.
The only thing really worth posting about is my cousin's wedding that was on Saturday!
So let me first start off by saying this:
Congratulations to my amazing cousin, Jacob, and his beautiful bride, Kayelee.
Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, and I have tears in my eyes as I write this, because I am just so proud of you big cousin, and I am so happy to welcome Kayelee into the family.

Sorry guys, no professional photos. Just good ol' iPhone photos, and some stolen from Facebook!


Now let me tell you, I never expected Jacob to be the first one married out of us cousins (on my dad's side). It's not like there's anything wrong with him, I just honestly never saw it coming! But after seeing him so incredibly happy to walk down the aisle with his new wife, I can tell that they're so in love, and nothing makes me happier.

My family before the ceremony.

My adorable cousin, Trigve, as the ring bearer. The poor flower girl didn't even make it a second before she burst into tears! Luckily Trigve made it all the way down the aisle before lying down on some chairs to take a quick nap. ;)

First dance. <3

Don't let the color of the drink fool you...Raspberry Smirnoff and Sierra Mist, courtesy of my amazing father. Since I was under his care, he was more than happy to buy me a drink. :)

My beautiful cousin and best friend, Tricia (far left). I have missed her so much, it was great to be reunited! I cannot wait for her wedding next May!

This is one of my favorite pictures I took from the night. My grandma and grandpa dancing with the bride and groom. When they announced they were doing the dances with the bride and groom my grandma ran so fast so that she could get the first dance!

Me and the groom dancing! :)

My dad and the groom (his nephew). My dad got in line behind me and I asked him if he was in the wrong line...nope!

Yeah, this happened. She's sitting on my cousin Ryan, who was also the best man...good times guys, good times.

Just look at that sunset. Almost as beautiful as this amazing couple!

I have to admit, I'm still a little bit in disbelief that my big cousin is now a married man. My cousins and I grew up together, always spending holidays as a family. I feel like that is kind of rare for cousins to be as close as we all are, but I am so happy that I was able to share my childhood with them, and so happy that we get to enjoy these major life steps now that we are all older.

So again, congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Corpron!
I know you two will have an amazing life together, and I am so happy I was able to be a part of your special day! <3 Oh, and just so you know, not only was the whole wedding amazing, but the food was the best food I have ever had at a wedding! ;)



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Fun photos! Your dress was beautiful! So was the bride's, obviously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! Also, your mom is stunning! At first I thought you had another sister. She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is an amazing, teary-eyed message!! The wedding was a wonderful time and it is kind of a disbelief that Jake is the first married. All you cousins had such an awesome time together growing up and it was fun for all of us! Great job Emily!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger and I will respond to your (hopefully) sweet comment via email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...